Human Rights Policy Statement
Cornell Dubilier recognizes and supports the UN Guiding Principles on the Corporate Responsibility to respect Human Rights. Cornell Dubilier’s view on human rights reflects the company’s commitment to conduct its business in a manner consistent with these principles and to protect human rights within the Company’s sphere of influence. Ethical business practices and good corporate citizenship are the core values of the Company’s culture.
- Cornell Dubilier’s policies prohibit physical abuse, harassment mental or physical coercion and verbal abuse.
- Cornell Dubilier’s policies prohibit discrimination based on race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, or disability.
- Cornell Dubilier adheres to the local laws on the maximum hours of daily labor. Cornell Dubilier also complies with overtime pay requirements.
- Cornell Dubilier meets or exceeds legal minimum wage requirements.
- Cornell Dubilier ensures that forced labor is not used in the production of our products and that all employment terms are voluntary.
- Cornell does not employ child labor.
- Cornell Dubilier’s objective is to provide a safe and healthy place of work at all locations. It is Cornell Dubilier’s intention to protect our employees from accident or ill health at work. The company will seek to ensure that all equipment and systems do not constitute a risk to employees.
- Cornell Dubilier respects the rights of employees to organize in labor unions in accordance with local laws and established practice.