The operator will be responsible for winding capacitor sections using automatic winding machines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties and responsibilities of the Automatic Winder include but are not limited to the following:
- Learn and use different spacer, tab and foil set-up procedures.
- Load machines and thread with foil, spacer and tab stock.
- Check capacitance per length.
- Run complete section then stop and perform quality check.
- Process order as stated on specification folder.
- Place units in approved pan and forward to next operation.
- Keep work area clean and neat.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and work orders.
- Good attendance record.
- Use of full body.
- Lifting up to fifty pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must wear rubber gloves. - Must wear safety glasses.