The Assemble and Spin Operator is responsible for inserting assembled sections into cans and spinning the header on the can.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties and responsibilities of the Assemble and Spin Operator include, but are not limited to the following:
- Place header and gasket in can.
- Place can in pre-seater nest.
- Upon completion load sealed cans onto aging boards.
- Maintain Quality checks.
- Keep work area clean and neat.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications.
- Good attendance record.
- Use of upper body only.
- Lifting up to fifty pounds.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: - High school diploma or equivalent.