The Sleeving operator is responsible for inspecting capacitors for shipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties and responsibilities of the Sleeving operator include but are not limited to the following:
- Inspect sleeves for correct prints.
- Sleeve capactors
- Inspect capacitors for bad epoxy, vents, leads, etc.
- Forward to packing
- Keep work area clean and neat.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications.
- Good attendance record.
- Lifting up to thirty pounds.
- Full body movement.
- Eye/hand Coordination.
- Good eyesight.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: - High school diploma or equivalent.