To fill out a job application for any of the above positions please click here.
Cornell Dubilier Electronics
TOOL AND DIE MAKER 1ST SHIFT Hours: 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Classification: Hourly Starting Pay: $20/hr
Reports to: Department Supervisor
Overview: The Tool and Die Maker is responsible for building and/or repairing all types of parts for production equipment as required by Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Make precision parts within specified tolerances.
- Set-up and operate basic tool room equipment.
- Operation of all gaging and inspecting tools.
- Troubleshooting and repair of production equipment.
- Keep work area clean and neat.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications
- Good attendance record.
- Good math skills.
- Must furnish own tools.
- Be versatile.
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Good attendance record
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 4 years tool room experience or related tooling profession.
- Full body movement/good eyesight
- Noisy conditions
- Lifting not to exceed 50 pounds